How do I transfer my domain name to Crucial?
To transfer a domain name to crucial you will need to place an order. Complete the following steps to do this.
- Login to the Crucial Control Panel.
- Click on 'Order a Service'
- Select 'Transfer A Domain'
- Enter the domain name(s) you wish to transfer & Click 'Check Transfer'
- If the availability check is successful, click 'Add To Cart'
- Enter the EPP Code/Domain password in the 'EPP Code' field.
- Specify if you would like to use Crucial default nameservers or if you would like to specify custom nameservers to apply to the domain.
- Continue and follow the prompts through checkout.
- Approve the transfer.
Once your order is in, an email will be sent from our domain wholesaler (TPP Wholesale) to the Registrant Contact Email Address listed against your domain name, you can find out which email address this is by doing a whois lookup on your domain.
If you do not have access to your registrant contact email address, you'll need to contact your existing registrar to have this updated.