Upgrade my VPS
If you have reached capacity and need additional resources on your Control Panel VPS you will need to upgrade the Control Panel VPS in the My Account area. To do this complete the following steps.
Keep in mind that upgrades will result in your server rebooting.
- Login to ‘My Account’
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the server you wish to change
- Click on 'Upgrade or Downgrade Package'
Upgrading or Downgrading your server will require a reboot, if you wish to have this happen at a later time, please contact our support team here.
- Select the package you want, choose the billing cycle in the drop-down box and click the blue 'Choose' button
- Select a Payment Method and click 'Continue'
- You will now see an order confirmation screen
- You will then be issued an invoice for the upgrade, the upgrade will take effect once the invoice is paid