Checking the IP addresses of my Barebones VPS
To see the IP addresses assigned to your Barebones VPS you can login to the My Account area, to do this complete the following steps.
- Login to 'My Account'
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the server you wish to check
- You will see the 'Assigned IP addresses' Under 'Service details'
- Type 'ifconfig' into the terminal console
- Each 'eth#' will have at least one 'inet addr', this is your IP address ('inet6 addr' for IPv6)
- Press and hold the 'Windows' key, and then press 'R'
- Type in 'cmd' into the prompt
- Type in 'ipconfig' into the command prompt